The May 2019 breakfast chat of the Tower Club Tysons GovCon Club features a candid and insightful conversation with Dottie Romo (KD8 Consulting Services) and D.K. Shillingford (SCG) who have served as contracting officers at Department of Homeland Security and U.S. Air Force, respectively. We’re calling the event Contracting Officer Myths, Truths and More!
The questions developed for this discussion will have them revealing valuable To Do’s and Don’t Do’s from certified professionals who sat in the same seat of someone you are likely reaching out to today! In addition to the discussion and Q&A at the event, we’ll collect questions at the GovCon Club LinkedIn Group and present responses in a follow-up podcast with Dottie, D.K. and Col. (ret.) Sheri Bennington, (METI) former Director of Contracting, Air Force District of Washington. This is a unique opportunity for Tower Club members to capture sage insights from contracting professionals whose experience spans civilian, defense and intelligence agencies. Don’t miss out!
Moderator: Nicole Tripodi, FedInform
- 7:15 AM – Registration Check-In, Breakfast and Networking Begins
- 7:45 AM – Program Start/Club Update (Upcoming Activities and LI Group Updates)
- 7:55 AM – Introduce Topics and Presenters
- 8:00 AM – Contracting Officer Myths, Truths and More! discussion
- 8:50 AM – Wrap-Up and Networking
- 9:00 AM – Monthly Meeting Ends
Tower Club members can register on the app, by calling the Tower Club or by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration is $25 for members.