Join us Friday, November 13, 2015 from 8:30am to 12:00pm for breakfast, networking and ‘Essentials of Capture Management‘ facilitated by 90Degrees of Design.
“The components to winning government business”
This seminar will provide an understanding of what goes in to the process of identifying, qualifying and preparing to bid on government contracts. It will cover topics that start with defining a capture process and take you through all of the steps you will need to execute in order to be prepared to write a winning proposal.
8:30 AM to 12:00 PM EST
PRESENTATION STARTS PROMPTLY AT 9:00 a.m.
POCx FORUM ENDS AT 12:00 p.m.
8200 GREENSBORO DRIVE, SUITE 900
OLD DOMINION TRAINING ROOM
MCLEAN, VA 22102
– What are the major components of a successful capture process?
– What does it mean when someone says you need to “know your marketplace?”
– What do you need to do to stand out from the crowd?
– How do you plan a pipeline?
– How do you manage a pipeline?
– How good are your intelligence gathering skills?
– What does the end point – a proposal win strategy – look like?
About The Instructor
ALBERT PINES, LEAD INSTRUCTOR
Mr. Pines has worked in marketing, competitive business development, proposal management and orals coaching for more than 30 years. He has extensive experience with both military and civilian agencies having worked with hundreds of small and medium size businesses as well as seven of the 10 largest government contractors. His work has also involved support to numerous multi-national corporations, including governmental and private enterprises in Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Registration Includes – Participation for one (1) Principal, Owner or Chief Executive, networking and breakfast.
Registration Fees –
– $45 for CORE and GovCon Wingman Members;
– $65 for Individual and Associate Members;
– $95 for Not Yet Members
About 90Degrees of Design
Starting with your corporate brand, marketing approach, and go-to-market strategy; to development of a sales pipeline, opportunity identification and capture management execution, and ending with the preparation of compelling proposals and orals presentations – we provide a complete program for building your Federal Government revenues.